Ankle Fankle.
I got owned yesterday on the ice. I rolled my ankle and now it's blown up and I cant walk. I got crutches to help me. How wonderful. Never been on crutches before, my cherry has been popped. It's not bad, kinda fun for the first 5 seconds. I did park in the handicap spot today though. Some lady tried to scream at me but I said..
'Hey look bitch, look at my foot. Does this look like its able? No!'
Nah, I didnt. As a matter of fact. No lady tried to scream at me and I didnt park in a handicap spot. Coz they were all taken...
**UPDATE**
I went to the doctor today, then she sent me to get an x-ray, then after the x-ray they sent me back to the doctor. They both concur that I have fractured my ankle. I may need a cast. I have to now make an appointment with a bone specialist (hopefully its a hot chick) and see what she (hopefully) says...
Nice, anyone wanna sign my cast?
'Hey look bitch, look at my foot. Does this look like its able? No!'
Nah, I didnt. As a matter of fact. No lady tried to scream at me and I didnt park in a handicap spot. Coz they were all taken...
**UPDATE**
I went to the doctor today, then she sent me to get an x-ray, then after the x-ray they sent me back to the doctor. They both concur that I have fractured my ankle. I may need a cast. I have to now make an appointment with a bone specialist (hopefully its a hot chick) and see what she (hopefully) says...
Nice, anyone wanna sign my cast?

<< Home